That is what my head and body was doing today when I got done with my exercise class. What class, you ask? Spinning. I don't know what makes me want to keep going back, but I do. In fact I can't wait until Thursday to go again. I just hope that my legs will actually let me get out of bed before then.
I beg of you, what makes us do such crazy things. I hired a trainer to push me at the gym. I work with her one day a week. I dread that day. She is the devil herself. And I actually pay her to torture me.
Actually, she is adorable and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her. She is so sweet but she does push me. That is what I am paying her to do. She instills in me a confidence that I haven't found on my own. She tells me to do some insane exercise and I look at her with this "You've got to be kidding" look, knowing there is no way in her hometown (she IS the devil, remember) I can do that, but she smiles and says, "Yes you can, come on." And 9 times out of ten I can. Who knew....oh wait, she did.
So on Thursday I will once again drag myself to spinning class, moan and groan all the way through it and then leave feeling like a million bucks. And truth be told, I can't wait to work out with Debbie again on Monday.
Thank goodness for Advil.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Spinning
Posted by Bobbi at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bobbi I love spinning classes! Isn't it horrific what we do to ourselves, but isn't it great when we realize we really are worth it, and we really are that good?
I just love you Bobbi!
Post a Comment