Monday, September 15, 2008

The Five

I've been tagged, so here it goes.

10 years ago I: (this one is way harder than I expected---I guess it's true, memory is the first thing to go)
1. Had 4 kids
2. Didn't have hundreds of kidney stones
3. Was terribly afraid of flying
4. Had no food storage
5. Went to DisneyWorld for the first time

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Call a roofer
2. Go to the gym
3. Finish washing the bedding that got wet from the roof leak
4. Go grocery shopping
5. Get a package ready to mail to Derek

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Tostitos
2. m&m's--plain, not peanut
3. pretzels
4. popcorn
5. m&m's (did I mention that?)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Quit my job--oh wait, I can't quit. :)
2. Pay off my house
3. Travel
4. Make donations to my favorite charities
5. Send Heidi to Stanford

5 places I have lived:
1. Roosevelt, Utah
2. Wales, Utah (you get extra credit if you know where that is)
3. Tempe Arizona
4. Pelham Massachusetts
5. Pullman Washington

Five jobs I have had:
1. Candy counter at the movie theater
2. Babysitter
3. Cashier
4. Mother's helper
5. Paper route (ah, those were the days)

I tag...
MaryBeth
Jules
Libby
Meg
Annie
And McKenzie, just because I want to....

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

0 comments: