Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is this a commentary on the sad state of affairs around my house?

I cleaned my fridge and freezer today.

The sad thing is that I feel like that was such a major accomplishment. I keep wanting to walk in the kitchen and open the door just to look. Maybe I should try to clean it more often, then it wouldn't be such a big deal. I even felt the need to warn my sweet husband via email so that his heart wouldn't give out on him when he discovered it on his own.

Now I've always had a theory for cleaning the fridge, and it's worked for me, but maybe it's not the best....give me your opinion. Once in a great while I open the fridge door and put the garbage can in front of it. If it can walk out under it's own power it goes, if not, it stays.

If the health department were ever going to make a surprise visit to my house, I sure hope it's today!

1 comments:

Kimberly T. said...

That's great, Bobbi!! I like that cleaning philosophy, too. :)