Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am so blessed

I just feel so very grateful today. Yesterday was Lynn's birthday (yes, Friday the 13th). I was thinking of what I could do for him besides bake his favorite apple pie--the crust of which is a blog worthy experience of it's own....but I digress. And I thought, "I'm going to write him a list of all the reasons I am thankful for him...(don't tell him though because he hasn't gotten it yet...Shhh.)

And it's carried over into today. I have so much to be thankful for. A wonderful family of people who love and appreciate me, a safe warm, beautiful home that I feel so blessed to live in, friends who enrich my life just by being a part of it, the gospel and a testimony....my list goes on and on.

But it also made me realize how much I don't stop to be grateful and appreciate those things all the time. I always have them but they are so easily taken for granted. Even in my hardest times I have had so much, and just wanted to share that today.

Now I've got to get back to cleaning that whole house, because those great kids keep making messes---

0 comments: