Monday, September 12, 2011

Labor Day

Since school was delayed a week by Hurricane Irene, we had some extra time to enjoy spending as a family, and since Lynn had Labor Day off we decided to do some hiking near our town. There are tons of hiking trails here so we picked one and off we went.

The hurricane had blown lots of trees down along the trail. Good thing Jacob was along to help out with clearing the path. The force is strong with this one.
It was a beautiful day and the scenery was wonderful. I truly love the trees, the hills and all the green. I really want to soak it all in this year because I am going to miss this so much when we go back to Texas.


Later that day we went to see Captain America, then for Family Home Evening Lynn gave the boys each a Priesthood blessing for the new school year.

0 comments: