Friday, July 29, 2011

Here's a crazy idea

A new post on my blog. I know it's out there. Brace yourself.

I'm going to try and be more consistent in blogging our stay here in Connecticut. I have to say that after my first day or two of driving on these crazy roads, up and down, turns without signs, trees blocking any view, and being lost so many times I was resigned to just hang up my car keys and stay put in my house for the next year. Certainly it would be easier than spending my year in tears of frustration because I can't navigate even two miles to my house.

But necessity is the mother of invention right? Well okay, I didn't invent the map, but I did pull one out, study it, make a plan, and off I went. And I'm very proud to announce that I made it to four errands without even one wrong turn!

Things are starting off great. Tomorrow we head into NYC for the day. Thankfully Lynn will be driving on this trip. Can't wait to take the boys to Times Square and to see a Broadway show.

Life is good. Couldn't be more content with our decision to come here. I feel good things are in store for our family.

1 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

Yay, you're back!! Thanks for posting all of your adventures while in CT because it's something to I look forward to reading!! Glad you're doing well! Love Jules