Feb 4,1999-April 7, 2009
"...he will be our friend for always and always and always." ~ Rudyard Kipling
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Remembering Sporty Dog
Posted by Bobbi at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 4,1999-April 7, 2009
"...he will be our friend for always and always and always." ~ Rudyard Kipling
Posted by Bobbi at 10:23 PM
8 comments:
Bobbi - I am so sorry. I know how hard this is for you and your family. Prayers of peace and comfort for you.
Bobbi, {{{hugs}}} I am sorry that your family had to say good bye to Sport. I hope that yall all find peace and comfort.
Oh no. I am sorry Bobbi.
bobbi, I am so sorry. Lots of hugs and prayers for your family.
I'm so sorry! I know pets can be such a huge part of the family and it's hard to lose them. Looks like you were good about taking pictures of him. He knew he was loved!
Barbara, sorry to hear about Sport. :( Just remember all dogs go to heaven!!
We're thinking about you- Love Stephen & Jules
so sorry Bobbi, brings tears to my eyes. Especially after just watching Marley and me.....hugs.
Barbara, I feel for you and your family. It's incredibly hard to lose such a beloved pet. I'm pretty sure, though, that our sweet puppies wait for us heaven. They are the most loyal friends of all!
Post a Comment